1, Inspect your brakes every year or 12,000 miles, if you do this you will catch minor brake problems problems before they become major repairs. You will not need brakes every 12,000 miles but the technician can tell you if you will need brakes before the next inspection interval. Brake Centers offers free no obligation inspections there are others that do so as well, be sure to ask if the inspection is free with no strings attached and that you will be allowed to leave without cost if you choose.
Brake Advisor Blog - Brake Centers wrote the book on professional brake repair.
Tags: brake warranty, brake drums, wheel cylinders, brake complaints, Brake repair, brake inspection, brake hoses, price on brakes, front brakes, rear brakes, disc brake rotors, disc brakes, brake components, new rotors, brake problems, brake specialist, brake parts, brake springs, brake linings, brake pads
Ask The Brake Expert:
Q: How is best brake repair results achieved?
A: Choosing a true brake specialist like Brake Centers has its benefits because of systems that have been developed, proven and put in place with many thousands of brake repairs.
- A great brake repair always starts with a customer interview.
- What is the exact brake problem that exists?
- Does the vehicles brakes pulsate on stops?
- Is there a poor stopping condition?
- Is there a brake light on?
- Is the brake light that is on red or yellow?
- Do the brakes squeal or grind?
- Are there other brake noises?
- Dose the vehicle pull to one side?