Do I Need Brakes?
Brake Advisor Blog - Brake Centers wrote the book on professional brake repair.
Q: My car vibrates when I stop. I have the brakes fixed and some months later they vibrate again. My rotors have been machined and replaced several times over the years.
Ask The Brake Expert:
Q: How is best brake repair results achieved?
A: Choosing a true brake specialist like Brake Centers has its benefits because of systems that have been developed, proven and put in place with many thousands of brake repairs.
- A great brake repair always starts with a customer interview.
- What is the exact brake problem that exists?
- Does the vehicles brakes pulsate on stops?
- Is there a poor stopping condition?
- Is there a brake light on?
- Is the brake light that is on red or yellow?
- Do the brakes squeal or grind?
- Are there other brake noises?
- Dose the vehicle pull to one side?